The best part of making smoothies is almost every type of blender can be used to make it. You don’t have to wait for your kind of blender (in case of emergencies). But one thing you need to know is the difference between all the blenders and which one will fit your needs.
Different blenders come with their individual pros and cons. Before buying one let us know which one is best for you and your lifestyle.
• The size of a hand/immersion blender makes it more portable and a perfect option for you when away from home.
• It is quite easy to store a hand blender rather than a bulky blender or a food processor.
• Since hand blenders have fewer parts, clean-up job also becomes easy, you just need to clean the blender blades and everything is done.
• No doubt they have a compact size, but also they can be quite noisy.
• Blending tough vegetables and leafy greens is quite difficult with an immersion blender.
• The blender is not easy to go with lots of ingredients or more than a single serve.
• Countertop blenders are quite powerful to handle a large variety of smoothie ingredients, but not helpful in crushing ice.
• Unlike hand blenders which are used to blend fruits and vegetables but with the countertop blenders, you can easily make a wide range of smoothies.
• If you are on a budget, countertop blenders are a good option.
• Countertop blenders are quite loud.
• Because they are big in size as compare to a hand blender, this means that they take up a lot more space on your kitchen counter.
• These machines are comparatively more difficult to clean.
• The higher end countertop blenders can be pricier but they don’t have a wide range of features as compared to high-performance blenders and personal bullet blenders.
Personal Bullet Blenders
• Personal bullet blenders are great for smaller kitchens as they take less storage space.
• A blending cup is a perfect option for one serving.
• Some of the models are even helpful in crushing ice.
• Personal bullet blenders are much affordable than high-performance blenders and that’s why they are a better option for making delicious and nutritious smoothies with a good texture.
• There are chances of leaking because of the upside down mechanism of the bullet blender thus you need to more cautious not to overfill.
• It is not compulsory that the blades are dishwasher safe so you need to clean them by hands.
• The nutribullet have the largest beaker thus it can make up to 32 ounces but not all the bullet blenders can handle this much of capacity.
• High-performance blenders offer you the best smoothie texture and consistency.
• They are able to make more than one or two smoothie servings at a time.
• These blenders are best to handle the toughest smoothie recipe and too that without burning the motor.
• Due to their large size, these blenders take up a lot of space.
• These blenders are more expensive than any other blender thus not affordable for everyone.
• High-performance blenders can be noisier.